Redsquare

Redsquare

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Last Week...we hope

Last Week in the MTC . . .  well i hope! 

As i said last week that i went and had another ingrown toenail taken out, so did one of my roommates, Goddard. But he went in a day before me and both of us two days after we had our taken out both of our toes got infected! it sucks! we think it is because the doctor doesnt really clean his tools. he just comes and takes the tools out of his tool box and when he is done just throws them right back in! but we arent sure i have to go back one last time this friday unless it is infected really bad both me and goddard wont be able to leave on time! Which i wouldnt be happy with. So we got our flight plans too! That is probably the highlight of the week! So the morning of the 15th we have to be in the front of the MTC ready to go by 4:45 and we leave right around 5 A.M. so then we drive to the airport and should get there just after 6 we are all thinking. Then we leave SLC at 835 A.M. and fly to NY and only have about an hour to find our next plane and board so hopefully we dont miss that flight or get delayed in SLC. Then it is a straight flight to Moscow after that. We are suppose to get there at 10:10 A.M. so i might just get thrown right into the work once i get there, but we will see what happens. Another cool experience that happened this week was one of the sisters in my district had to go get surgury so last week she asked wininger to give her a blessing before she was going in to see if she needed to get surgury. So she had to get surgury and she asked me to give her a blessing. It was my 2nd blessing that i have given ever and both of the blessing that i have given have been in the MTC so that was pretty fun. Its weird because after the blessing i dont really remember much of what i just said. I guess the spirit is just working right trough me and i didnt need to remember, but after both the ones i gave they said they felt really good that night so i guess the blessings helped. I love having my toe hurt, just because i get to wear my slippers around and dont have to wear church shoes. I know mom you hated it when i would do that to church and those were even black slippers. These ones are brown and i look good in them haha. No they are just alot more comfortable. Anyways you probably wont hear from me again until i am in moscow and who knows when my P-day is so it might be 2 weeks from now when you hear from me. but i am excited to get there and get out of the MTC. I love you all and thank you for everything.
 
Love Jordan






1 comment: